Sam Gabb was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. After law school, Sam entered private practice and has gained extensive trial experience. His practice has focused on litigation, exclusively defending businesses, insurers and government entities. Sam is married to the former Jacqueline Reed, and they have four children, Ashley, Jennifer, Bryan and Rachel.
University of New Orleans, BA, 1990
Tulane University School of Law, JD, 1993
Louisiana State Bar Association
Southwest Louisiana Bar Association, Executive Council
Southwest Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
All Louisiana State Courts
United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana
United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Represented numerous public and business entities in counseling and litigation capacities
- Defense of several business entities and insurers in multi-million dollar litigation matters arising from mass casualties, primarily in a maritime context
- Representation of employers in various discrimination suits and employment claims
- Defense of business entities and insurers in environmental class action suits
- Representation of business entities before government entities and administrative agencies
To contact Sam, you can complete the form on our CONTACT US page.